Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies (Cake Mix Cookies)


Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies (Cake Mix Cookies)
I love baking from scratch but there are times when I love a good shortcut and this is a really good one!  Out of the blue today my little guy told me that he wanted to bake cookies so I hit the Pinterest boards in search of an easy cookie recipe and I came across one that used a box of cake mix.  I had 2 boxes of mix, classic white and red velvet, so I decided to change it up a bit and try it with the red velvet and boy am I glad I did....YUM!!

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies (Cake Mix Cookies)

1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix (18.25oz)
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup white choc chips
1/2 cup milk choc chips
Mix all together and drop rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
Bake at 350 for 12 min
Makes about 3 dozen

EASY AND DELICIOUS
I also recommend a cute little helper to make it even better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment